Terms and Conditions
- Copyright. All material on this site, and the files associated with it, are copyrighted by Gerda Boyesen International Institute of Biodynamic Psychology and Psychotherapy Ltd (GBII) or by the original creator of that material. It is protected by the copyright laws of the United Kingdom and under treaties with other nations. Unless otherwise stated, no material on this site is in the public domain. You may download, copy, reproduce, redistribute, republish, display, post, or transmit material on this site only if expressly permitted, and then only the designated material. GBII in no way represents or warrants that your use of materials displayed on this site does not infringe rights of third parties.
- Accuracy. While making reasonable efforts to ensure that all information in this site is accurate and up to date, GBII makes no representation or warranty of the accuracy, reliability, or completeness of the information.
- Specific Disclaimer Concerning Medical Information. The information provided in this Web site is for informational purposes only. It is not a substitute for medical advice. All medical information presented should be discussed with your healthcare professional. Remember, the failure to seek timely medical advice can have serious ramifications. We strongly urge you to discuss any current health related problems you are experiencing with a healthcare professional immediately. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
- Communications by You. Any communication or material you transmit to the site by electronic mail or otherwise, including data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and may be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post becomes the property of GBII and may be used for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, GBII is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques in any communication that you send to the site, for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, and marketing products.
- Trademarks. All trademarks, service marks, and logos ("Trademarks") displayed and used in this site are the property of their respective owners. Nothing in this site should be construed as granting any right or license to use any Trademark without the written permission of its owner.
- Content of Linked Sites. GBII has not reviewed other sites linked to its site, and is not responsible for their content. Accessing linked sites is at your own risk.
- Revisions. GBII reserves the right to modify and supplement these terms at any time, without prior notice, by posting the new terms on the site. You agree that your continued access and use of the site shall constitute your acceptance of the new terms.
- Disputes. This agreement is governed by the laws of the United Kingdom, regardless of conflicts of laws.
YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS BY USING THIS WEB SITE.